submit to reddit Add to Technorati Favorites Stumble Upon Toolbar


sponsored link

Quotes for mothers this Mothers Day

Send this inspiring and lovely quotes to your mother this Mothers Day.

"My Mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw.
I attribute all my success in my life
to the moral, intellectual,
and physical education I received from her"
- George Washington

"The heart of a Mother is a deep abyss
at the bottom of which
you will always find forgiveness"
- Honore' de Balzac


"All that I am, or ever hope to be,
I owe to my angel Mother"
- Abraham Lincoln


"The most important thing
a father can do for his children
is to love their mother"
- David O'Kay


"God could not be everywhere
and therefore he made Mothers"
- Jewish Proverb


"By and large,
mothers and housewives are the only workers
who do not have regular time off.
They are the great vacationless class"
- Anne Morrow Lindberg

"Of all the rights of women,
the greatest is to be a mother"
- Lin Yutang


"The Mother's heart is the child's schoolroom"
- Henry Ward Beecher

"Youth fades, love droops,
the leaves of friendship fall;
A mother's secret hope outlives them all"
- Oliver Wendell Holmes

"I remember my Mother's prayers
and they have always followed me.
They have clung to me all my life"
- Abraham Lincoln




Share/Save/Bookmark

Back to HOME

No comments: